Updated UNIZIK Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has uploaded the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session online.
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List.
- Go to UNIZIK admission portal by clicking HERE.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally,click on Sign In to access your UNIZIK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
The list attached herein contain names of candidates who has been offered admission on merit but have not uploaded their O’level results (or uploaded incomplete results) on JAMB CAPS and therefore cannot be fully admitted.
THE CANDIDATES HAS ONE WEEK OF GRACE FROM TODAY TO UPLOAD OR COMPLETE O’LEVEL RESULT UPLOADED ON JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your UNIZIK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIZIK admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.