This is to inform all the candidates that participated in The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS), post UTME screening exercise that the management has released the 2019/2020 academic session admission list.
TOPS full-time National Diploma (ND) admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your TOPS admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TOPS admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki admission portal at http://apply.tops.edu.ng/Account/Login.aspx.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Login to access your TOPS admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Oke-Ogun Poly Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session.