Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) Pre-Degree Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) pre-degree programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Pre-Degree Programme of Spiritan University Nneochi is a preparatory programme for Secondary School leavers who are desirous to further their education but fall short of the requirements for University admission. The programme aims at helping these candidates remedy the deficiencies in their qualifications for University admission.
Spiritan University Pre-Degree Admission Requirements & Duration.
Admission Requirements: Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at no more than two sittings in the WASC, SSCE or NECO and these must include English and Mathematics and prerequisite combination of courses for the desired programme of study.
Duration: The programme is for one academic session. To be admitted into the Pre-Degree Programme, a candidate must have written the SSCE, GCE or WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent public examinations.
How to Apply for Spiritan University Pre-Degree Admission Form.
Application Forms are available at the following locations:
- Spiritan University, Nneochi, Abia State
- St. Mulumba’s Catholic Parish, Upper Chime Ave New Haven, Enugu
- Holy Ghost Juniorate, Ihiala, Anambra State
- Holy Ghost Academy, Amaokpala, Orumba North LGA, Anambra
- Fr Philip Aguh Spiritan Academy, Akabor, Ikeduru LGA, Imo State
- Bishop Okoye Spiritan Secondary Sch. Mmiriwanyi, Oyigbo LGA
- Mater Misericordiae Parish, Rumuomasi, P.H. Rivers State
- Spiritan Provincialate, 3-3 Junction, Onitsha, Anambra State
- Spiritan Provincialate, Towers Int. Sch., Katampe, Abuja
- Spiritan Provincialate, Lagos-Benin Expressway, Benin, Edo State
- St Francis Cath. Church Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos
- Annunciation Cath. Church, Ogunu, Warri, Delta State
- Thorst Ltd, No 8 Bulk 33 FGH Est, Woji Rd, Woji Town. Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Phone: 08055233612.
For further information call any of the following numbers: +234 (0) 811 411 8277, +234 (0) 808 090 6775, +234 (0) 810 998 1462.