Procter & Gamble (PG) Internship Program 2019 for OND Holders
The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates with Finance & Accounting or Economics background looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
Procter & Gamble (PG) OND Internship Program Eligibility.
- Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in Finance & Accounting or Economics background)
- Candidates must have at least 1 year free period for the Internship program
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble (PG) Internship Program.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for an interview. You can also join our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to learn more about the company. We wish you all the best with your application!