NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations
This is to inform all applicants who successfully completed and submitted their applications are invited to the NDA Entrance Examination.
Conduct of NDA Entrance Examination for 71 Regular Course is scheduled to hold on
Saturday 13 April 2019 Saturday 8 June 2019.
Sequel to the earlier postponement of the NDA Screening Test for 71 Regular Course, the Academy has fixed Saturday 8 June 2019 as the new date in which the screening test will hold simultaneously across different centres nationwide.
In the light of this, candidates who duly applied to the Nigerian Defence Academy and successfully scored minimum of 180 (One Hundred and Eighty) in UTME are advised to visit application portal on the NDA website to select the examination centre of their choice and print out their examination card
EXAM CENTRE SELECTION OPENS AT FRIDAY, 24 MAY 2019 11:00AM
NDA Entrance Exam Subjects Combinations.
- Candidates for FASS. Candidates for FASS are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects that are applicable to the candidate’s chosen course:
1) Mathematics – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
(7) Biology – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
- Candidates for Sciences. Candidates for courses in Faculty of Science are to answer questions as follows:
- Mathematics (Mathematics and any 2 of Physics, Chemistry and Economics).
- Physics (Physics and any 2 of Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Chemistry (Chemistry and any 2 of Physics, Biology and Mathematics).
- Biology (Biology and any 2 of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics).
- Candidates for Engineering. Candidates for the Faculty of Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the 3 subjects listed below:
- Candidates for Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies. Candidates for Intelligence & Cyber Security Studies are to answer the following:
- Physics and
- Anyone of Biology, Chemistry or Economics.
Please note that only those with duly printed Examination Card will be admitted into the various centres for the test.