Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session [UPDATED]
All Direct entry candidates seeking admission into Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike are hereby informed as follows:
The Date for the Onsite screening test will be THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2019.
Candidates are required to bring the following:
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct Entry admission screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the D/E admission screening.
- One coloured copy of your jamb photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE certificates for sighting and also photocopies.
- Original copies A’ levels/Diploma/NCE/ etc, certificates, statement of results or evidence of same for sighting and also photocopies.
- Valid ID card – (Voter’s card, Driver’s Licence, International Passport)
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conforms with the information on the certificates presented for screening.
- Certificate verification starts at 9.00 am while screening test starts at 12.00 noon prompt.
- Venue of the screening exercise is College of Crop and Soil Sciences, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike