Lagos State University (LASU) Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session | 1st & 2nd Batch
The management of the Lagos State University (LASU) has released the 2019/2020 academic session first batch and second batch admission list.
LASU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into LASU various DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the online admission screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check LASU Admission List.
- Go to LASU admission status checking portal at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/UTME/index.php (for UTME candidates) or https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/de/ (for Direct Entry candidates).
- Enter your UTME Number in the appropriate column and click on ‘Download Report’ to access your LASU admission status.
Successfully admitted? Accept or Reject you admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
You can also access your LASU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your LASU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to LASU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.