KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
This is to inform the postgraduate students that the management of the Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Postgraduate School has released the first batch, second batch and third batch admission lists for the 2018/2019 academic session.
KSUSTA postgraduate 1st batch, 2nd batch and 3rd batch admission lists contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various Ph.D, M.Sc & PGD programmes.
Steps tTo Check KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to KSUSTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at http://status.pgform.ksustapgs.net/admstatus.php.
- Supply your Application Number where required.
- Click ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
1. Successfully admitted candidates are to report for Registration at the Postgraduate School Board Room, at the temporary site of the School within the University main campus.
2. Candidates are to come along with the originals and photocopies of all their credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, Local Government Identification Letter, Printed Online Provisional Offer of Admission, evidence of payment of ₦10,000 for acceptance fee (Please check Tuition Fees for account number to pay into) and 12 copies of passport photographs.
3. Students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostels are to pay additional ₦60,000 for a room per session.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA postgraduate admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.