Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) in Affiliation with UNN Degree Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) , Enugu in affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), hereby announces to the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2019/2020 POST UTME screening exercise. The screening is for candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME – Available Courses.
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Screening Subjects & Schedule.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS COMPUTER BASED.
Date of POST-UTME: 22nd -23rd August, 2019.
Venue: IMT ENUGU (CAMPUS 3)
Time: 8.00 am
Post UTME Exam Subjects:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
POST -UTME SCREENING EXAM TIME TABLE
||· ACCOUNTING· BANKING AND FINANCE
· BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
|ENGLISH/MATHSECONOMICS AND COMMERCE
||ENGLISH, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCE
||ENGLISH,MATHS, PHYSICS AND ECONOMICS
How to Apply for UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Form.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit Portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT ,select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460, 08167090026; or send an Email to [email protected]
All applications must be filled and submitted on or before 7th August, 2019 as the application window closes on that day.