Imo State University (IMSU) Updated Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Candidates that participated in the Imo State University 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
IMSU merit Admission List contains the names of successful candidates offered provisional admission into the various programmes offered by the university.
How to Check IMSU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your IMSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
You will have to purchase IMSU admission status checking PIN from IMSU Microfinance Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, Zenith bank. The cost of the PIN is N1, 200 (one thousand two hundred naira only).
- Go to IMSU admission status checking portal at http://126.96.36.199/IMSU/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2019/2020.
- Click on submit to Generate an Invoice for the payment of the admission checking PIN.
- After payment, return to the link in (1) above and Supply your details to access your IMSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IMSU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic year.