How to Reprint University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Photocard that Shows Screening Date, Venue & Time Schedule 2019/2020
This is to inform all the candidates that registered for the University of Ibadan (UI) 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening that the management has announced that they can now go back online to reprint their screening photocards.
UI post UTME screening exercise will come up on FRIDAY 06 and SATURDAY 07, September 2019.
The photo card contains the following:
1.. Your Jamb Details;
3. date of Screening;
4. Screening Venue etc
How to Reprint UI Post UTME Screening Photocard.
- Go to UI Post UTME Screening Portal via admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password in the space provided.
- Your Username is your Jamb Registration Number eg 33333333UI
- Your Password is your Surname at first login eg Ajamu. Do not use hyphen in your compound names
- Once logged in, scroll down and you will see your screening date. Below your date you will see Click here to print your photocard. Click on it and your photocard containing your exam venue, time, seat number and other relevant details will show up.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS WHO MAY REQUEST THEM TO PAY ANY AMOUNT FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSISTING THEM FOR ADMISSION. ANYBODY WHO FALLS VICTIM DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
Calculators, mobile phones, and any other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall.