This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) NCE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
FCE Eha-Amufu Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
Admitted Students can pay Acceptance Fee of N5,000 in any Bank on REMITA.
- Go to www.fceehaamufu.com/AdmissionList.aspx.
- Search for your record using Form No or Surname.
- Click on your Form Number.
- Click ‘Continue’ Button (Ensure your details are correct before you continue).
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice’ Button to proceed with payment using Remita Platform.
Provisional Admission Letter and Acceptance Form can be printed after payment of Acceptance Fee.
NB: Sales of FCEE Ehaamufu 2019/2020 Post UTME Application is still in progress.