This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the merit admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
ESUT admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into ESUT various undergraduate programmes.
How to Check ESUT Admission List.
1. Go to ESUT admission status checking portal HERE.
2. Enter your JAMB registration in the required columns.
3. Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your ESUT admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your ESUT admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ESUT admission status.