Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission through the merit admission list.
How to Check EBSU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your EBSU admission status from JAMB admission status checkijamb cang portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU admission status.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Levwel results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to EBSU admission status checking portal at https://www.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose programme type i.e. JAMB or Direct Entry.
- Choose your search pattern i.e. by JAMB Registration Number or Name.
- Provide your JAMB registration Number or name depending on your search pattern
- Your EBSU admission status will be displayed to you.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EBSU admission list.