The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, provisional admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
ABU admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check ABU Admission List.
- Go to ABU admission portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your ABU admission status.
Please NOTE that all successful candidate are expected to do the following before 10th November, 2019:
Successfully admitted candidates are also advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your ABU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ABU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.